Do it Yourself
Helpful Hints for Doing It Yourself
Thanks for taking the time to visit our online store. If you are contemplating
customizing your Hummer in any way, which I assume you are or you wouldn't be here,
please think about a few things first:
(1) Decide what kind of look you are going for (Chrome, Blacked Out, Mixing It Up,
Off Road, Street, Lifted, Lowered, Blinged, Blanged...etc). This is extremely
important so you don't waste money.
(2) Once you have a good idea of what you want to do, call a shop, call our shop,
call somebody and bounce your ideas off them. I have been able to steer people
in the right direction and save them money on several occasions.
(3) If you ever find yourself unsure if the part you are going to order is not the
right one.....CALL and ASK! The pictures on the web look different to everyone.
There are so many different types of parts out there for these Hummers it can get
confusing. Call the shop that you are ordering it from and ask questions! If they
don't give you the answer you are looking for call us and then go buy it from them, but ASK!
(4) At least send an email off. We may not be able to answer all of your questions,
but we sure as heck will try. We have the connections with all the manufacturers...use
them to ensure your Hummer ends up the way you want it.
(5) We love our Hummers and want you to feel the same about yours. The next time you see a
fellow Hummer Owner (H1, H2, H3 or SUT) give them a wave or nod! Not everyone can drive
the ultimate vehicle so, be proud of who you are and what you DRIVE!!!!
Feel free to email Stallion Customs anytime at sales@StallionCustoms.com